Prizes: 1st £100, 2nd £50, 3rd £25, plus invitation to read at SciPo2019 on 8th June.
The closing date is midnight on 17th April 2019.
One poem per person, on the broad subject ‘Plants, Brain and Imagination’
ENTRY FORM AND RULES
Please fill in this form and send it with your poem, by email or post, to arrive by
midnight on 17th April 2019.
By email (preferred), to email@example.com
Or by post, to Sarah Watkinson, St Hilda’s College, Oxford OX4 1DY
• Prizes: 1st £100, 2nd £50, 3rd £25, plus invitation to read at SciPo2019 on 8th June.
• The closing date is midnight on 17th April 2019.
• One poem per person, on the broad subject of ‘Plants, Brain and Imagination’.
• Poem no more than 30 lines.
• Send your poem as Word doc or doc.x attachment by email (or on one A4 sheet if by post).
• Entries are judged anonymously. The name of the poet must not appear on the manuscript.
• Give your name, postal address, phone number and poem title in the body of your email (on separate sheet if entering by post).
• Each poem must be the original work of the author, and must not have been previously published or broadcast.
• Winners will be notified by the end of April 2019.
• The copyright of each poem remains with the author. Authors of the winning poems will grant The Poet’s House at St Hilda’s permission to publish or broadcast the winning poems for a period of one year from 30th April 2019 on the college website.
Winners: St Hilda’s College Oxford would like to publish winners’ poems. This section must be filled in. Please fill in all tick boxes with a tick for ‘yes’ and X for ‘no’.
I give permission for publication of:
1. My winning poem
2.My first name
3. Last name
5. A 50-word note about me